Frequently Asked Questions:
How Can I Use My Coupon Code?
- You can type (or copy/paste) your coupon code in the shopping cart during checkout. Just look for the section called “Coupon or Promo Code” and enter the number there.
Do You Have A List Of All Of The Nutrition Facts And Ingredient List For Your Products?
- Each specific product has a picture on the product page of the rear labels where you can view the nutrition info and ingredient list.
Do You Have Any Sugar-Free Chocolate?
- Yes! Our Sweet and Salt Crunch + Salted Almond Crunch bar are both Sugar-Free!
Do You Ship International?
- Yes! Just proceed to check out like anyone else and select International Shipping at checkout. Price varies by location.
Where Does The Cacao for Wilde Chocolate Come From - What Type of Beans Are Your Chocolates Made With?
- Our bars are made with Raw Organic Fair Trade Arriba Criollo Cacao beans.
- Arriba Criollo comes from the upriver areas of the Guayas River in the lowland provinces of Ecuador.
- The climate specific to that area is what gives our chocolate that incredibly tantalizing flavor that makes our chocolate bars so remarkable.
What Are Your Chocolates Sweetened With? Do You Use Cane Sugar?
- We never use cane sugar or dangerous artificial sweeteners.
- Each of our bars feature a different 100% natural sweetener. You can choose from the following:
- Organic Coconut Sugar
- Raw Organic Honey
- Non-GMO North American Birch Xylitol
Why Raw vs. Traditional Roasted Chocolate?
- When cacao is roasted it becomes cocoa which has been stripped of its natural health benefits.
- Traditional chocolate bars made with cocoa often contain processed sugars, milk fat, hydrogenated oils, and artificial flavors which contribute to weight gain and ill health.
- Raw Cacao in its natural form is high in anti-oxidants and contains many essential vitamins and minerals.
- It is known to be a natural mood enhancer, promote healthy skin, aid in weight loss, ease headaches, promote heart health, improve brain function, and is a natural aphrodisiac. Talk about super food!
Are Your Products Fair Trade?
- Of course! We do not support slave labor.
Are Your Ingredients Organic?
- Of course. All of our ingredients are Certified Organic except for the Non-GMO North American Birch Xylitol that we use for 2 of our bars.
- There are currently no sources for Organic Xylitol or we would be using it...
Is Your Chocolate Gluten-Free?
- Everything we make is gluten-free! As Mr. WIlde does not eat gluten.
Does Your Chocolate Contain Nuts?
- Some of our chocolates contain nuts.
- Salted Almond Crunch has sprouted raw organic almonds.
- Coconut Nectar Crunch contains Organic Coconut Sugar.
- All of our chocolates are made on equipment that also process nuts.
Does Your Chocolate Contain Additives Or Emulsifiers Such As Lecithin? What about Vanilla?
- We never add any kind of lecithin, emulsifiers, or binders to our products and never will.
- We do add Raw Organic Tahitian Vanilla Bean and Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt to our chocolates for all of the incredible health benefits they provide!
What is Bean to Bar Chocolate?
- Bean to bar is the term used to describe chocolate that is made straight from the cocoa bean.
- The majority of chocolatiers buy a bulk source of chocolate and melt it down to craft their chocolates.
What is Your Packaging Made Of?
- We use eco-friendly 100% compostable Nature Flex film printed with veggie based inks.
What is Cacao Butter?
- Cacao butter is the fat extracted from the cacao beans.
Why Do You Add Cacao Butter?
- The amount of cacao butter in chocolate is important for the right melt. This is not only essential for the mouth feel of the chocolates, because to process the chocolate, it needs to have a certain fluidity. The natural amount of cacao butter in the beans is not sufficient for that. Therefore, many chocolate producers add lecithin, which is the easiest and cheapest way to achieve melt. We decided for a more expensive but also more natural and sustainable solution: We add extra cacao butter.
How Long Does The Chocolate-Making Process Take?
- From start to finish it's about a 7-10 day process.
How Hands on Is Your Process?For us, small batch and artisan (craft) mean that we are hands-on throughout the whole process from start to finish. We take pride in our craft as chocolatiers.
Take A Selfie With Your Favorite Wilde Chocolate Bar And Tag #LoveWilde on Instagram or Facebook For Your Chance to Win!