- Normally we will ship out your order in 1-2 days. And you'll receive your order very quick. If we don't it's because of the weather...
- HOT WEATHER ALERT!: Depending on the weather at your location, orders received Wednesday - Sunday may not be shipped the following Monday to ensure the chocolate shows up without melting. There is a science to shipping chocolate during warm weather and we want to get the highest quality chocolate to you!
- We use USPS Priority Mail as our shipping method for all US orders. USPS Priority Mail takes between 1-3 days to arrive from ship date depending on your location in relation to us in Santa Cruz, CA.
- You will automatically receive an email with a USPS tracking number after your order has shipped.
- Cold Packaging is used during the warmer weather months. During this time we ship with insulated foil and ice packs, but please note that melting may still occur if your package is exposed to heat and sun while waiting to be brought inside after delivery. We recommend making sure someone is available to receive your package so it doesn't sit on the doorstep in the sun!
- We cannot be held responsible for damage to packages (heat or otherwise) that may occur during shipping. We work diligently to prevent any damage during transit, however, once the products leave our store, any damage that may occur is out of our hands. We are also not responsible for shipping delays caused by our shipping provider due to weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- If your order doesn’t arrive within 7 days from placing your order, please email us at email@example.com with your name and order number and we will be happy to assist you in tracking your package.